Monday, November 12, 2007

Google Notebook

I'm seeing that this blog is about 1/3 Google news, but how can it not be? I'm continuously finding more and more that this company is putting out that is simply amazing!

Here we have Google Notebook. Combine this with the Firefox extension, and you have a very quick and easy way of creating notes, or bookmarks to web pages for later use. It's also great because you can access it from any computer. I see this as Google's answer to many things at one time in a very simple and streamlined web-app. It can be used to simply jot down ideas to come back to later if you would like. It can also be used to replace your bookmarks in your web-browser, and do a better job of what del.icio.us does. Speaking of del.icio.us, I tried it out, and never really liked it, although I do like what we have here in Google Notebook.

Jump over to www.google.com/notebook and try it out. If you would like...

No comments: